Travel arrangements can be a challenge, especially if you are planning a trip that involves multiple stops for a large group of people. And while there are some people who make the mistake of trying to handle all of the details themselves, the wisest travelers make sure that they use the best professional travel resources to make sure that they are able to make the most of both their travel time and their travel budget. Charter bus services, for instance, are a perfect mode of transportation for a large group of musicians or athletes. Whether these travelers are middle schoolers high schoolers, or college students, the decision to rent a charter bus is often the best solution.
In addition to providing comfortable seating and plenty of luggage space, a charter service will often help plan an entire trip. From the bus schedule that is needed to make it to performances and contests to tips on chartering a bus when your group travels out of the country, it is important to make sure that you use the resources that are available. When, for instance, you are going to take a large group of performers or athletes to a major theme park, the charter service can help plan the bus schedule so that your group arrives on time and gets the service available that you need.
Consider some of the statistics about the advantages to traveling by charter bus:
- Seniors and students accounted for 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Young adults and adults accounted for 49.9% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Motorcoaches are the only available mode of public intercity transportation service for more than 14 million rural U.S. residents, because they go where air and rail do not.
- Each full motorcoach has the potential of removing as many as 55 autos from the highway, reducing congestion and emissions, as well as cutting energy use.
- Moving more people in some years than commercial airlines do, motorcoaches account for 751 million passenger trips a year.
- Motorcoaches account for 751 million passenger trips taken every year.
Facing the challenge of scheduling a group trip, the wisest travel coordinators know the benefit of working with a charter service that will help plan all of the details, from specific bus schedule departure and arrival times to restaurants that are known for their ability to handle large groups.