Flying on commercial airlines is time consuming and uncomfortable. The fact that business private jets offer both convenience and comfort means that, for many people, a more personalized flying experience is a far better choice. The decision to get an executive jet charter means that your employees and your top clients can fly in comfort and arrive at their destination with less effort and far fewer hassles.
Large corporations spend significant amounts of money on travel expenses. The decision to purchase or charter a business private jet, though, means that these travel expenses can be spent in a more effective way. Instead of paying for expensive hotel rooms, for instance, private jet charters allow executives and top sales staff members to travel to and from a meeting in the same day.
Consider some of these statistics about the air travel industry and the advantages to flying on a private het:
- 50% of business aircraft passengers are managers outside of the top level.
- 22% of business aircraft passengers are top level management.
- 20% of business aircraft passengers are technical, sales, or service staff.
- 11,261 private jets were registered in the U.S. as of the year 2011.
- 49.7% of the private jet market is travel booked by persons in the U.S. European travel places second in the private jet market travel market with 20.8%
- According to the business people who responded to a 2009 survey indicated that they are 20% more productive when they are on a company aircraft than when they are in the office.
- 1.2 million Americans are employees of the business aviation industry, an industry which generates $150 billion a year in economic activity.
- Although commercial airlines only have access to 5,000 airports in America, private jets use a network of more than 5,000 airports in the U.S.
- Finding a pilot who offers flights on your schedule is one way to try out the process of flying by a private jet instead of flying commercially.
Whether you are looking for a comfortable way to get to your monthly meeting across the country or you are responsible for the budgeting of an entire staff of sales people, the decision to invest in a private charter means that you can control a schedule without having to work within the constraints of commercial airline schedules.